Regional Development Director / Club Development Lead -NY Metro
Unlock the potential of a vast region, driving the sales, development, and evolution of clubs. Empower communities, elevate connections, and champion regional growth as the vital force behind a burgeoning network.
Why You Should Apply
- Earning Potential: $75,000-$120,000 income range.
- Remote with some travel
- Impact a diverse region, nurturing and expanding a network of clubs.
- Utilize innovative tools, from social media to formation committees, for lead generation.
- Play a pivotal role in new club openings and existing club events.
- Cultivate leadership, offering training and mentorship for emerging Club Development Directors.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing and maintaining a dynamic leads pipeline through various channels, from member outreach to social media.
- Launching new clubs, driving the entire formation process.
- Spearheading informational events for both prospective and existing clubs.
- Managing the prospect pipeline, guiding them from interest to membership.
- Conducting meticulous audits and reviews, ensuring quality prospects.
- Working with professional – Lawyers & Attorneys
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Mastery in using tools such as LinkedIn for lead generation.
- Proficiency in orchestrating large-scale events, from conception to execution.
- Experience in conducting audits and thorough reviews for lead qualification.
- Aptitude for multi-layered regional oversight, from PAC% monitoring to club performance analysis.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to Shari@onbalancesearch.com and tell me why you’re interested.
About On Balance Search Consultants
On Balance offers great insight and industry intelligence. Shari Davidson, president of On Balance Search Consultants, advises law firms on how to take a firm to the next level and helps rising talent make the transition to the right law firm.
Contact us today. Call 516.731.3400 or visit our website at https://www.onbalancesearch.com.
Please note that the content of this blog does not constitute legal advice and is only intended for the educational purpose of the reader. Please consult your legal counsel for specifics regarding your specific circumstances and the laws in your states pertaining to social media and any legal restrictions regarding the law.